Hello to all my friends out there!(if only you all read this)
Just fyi, I am Aiz (my glamour name) and I am now heavily active with Real Diablos Rojos, a teen soccer team initiated by my handsome man, Abg As. (ok you girls can vomit blood now, haha)
here is a picture of the beloved ones.
The team have been together for years and we are of multi racial ok! you just name it! Maklumlah, working in a NE school. heh heh!!
Well, my love is growing for more people to join us. These kids never fail to put a smile on my face. I am just like a mother of 20+ boys and girls.
Besides that, this is my strong partner/neighbour/sister/gossip partner whatever you wanna call it. We have been supporting each other at work everyday!! Especially when handling the "special" kids in school. haha!
Alhamdulillah, it as been almost 5 long years now, next year naik stage to receive the long service award. haiz... Dah jadi senior in school, so, berat tu responsibility.
Anyway, looking at my age now, and how my little cousins are all grown ups now, is scary! I still feel I'm 24 years old!! Well, we are no longer the youngest one at work. Having the new dance instructor to salam and kiss my hand is a wake up call already!!! Plus, we were having dinner at Bedok the other day and the young achi called me AUNTY!!! I pretended not to hear that word and responded to her nicely. But he had to mention it again after the achi left. boohooo!!!
My point is, I've grown older since the first time I started blogging.
Shall continue blogging here.
xoxo,
Aiz
No comments:
Post a Comment